They walk on a lead!
They don't bark at anything!
The don't sniff you!
They sit patiently next to their owners!
They walk patiently next to their owners!
They don't lift their leg at anything except a tree! No tyre spots!
They don't sniff each other!
Amazing ...!
I liked the fact that I saw so many white Scottie's. I asked a older couple if I could take a photo of them with their dogs and she said rather the dogs not them. She called out the names and told them to sit! And they did!!
They also had some wild birds in display. You could have your photo taken either with your own devise or a instant photo.
More dogs..... This one sat the whole day looking at the people going by. I promise! Did not bark or anything.
I saw this girl I her Scottish dancing outfit and asked her if I could take a photo of her with her dog. She was very sweet!
It was not only the pipe bands going, there were also Scottish dancing for girls, age 6-16.










No comments:
Post a Comment