Arriving, we saw this lady with her doggie, cross poodle and spaniel. There are a lot of dogs that look like this. Cream long legs with curly fluffy-ness.
The band was ready to perform at around 11:30. It was getting really dark.
Just when they were marching on, the sky opened up and it came down in buckets! Just like Chris said it would be...! Raining really hard and lots. We got our brollie a out, but we were so shocked at it really raining, we just got more wet!
Now I was very pleased that I had my rainy boots. It was sopping went. The rain came down everywhere. I was also very pleased that I got my raincoat. It was big and long enough and I managed to stay dry on my body. I forgot to out in my belt this morning, which meant that my trouser hem got absolute soaked!!!
It was all so exciting, band playing in pouring rain...! Getting soaked and it was cold too. (But no wind!)
Timmy & band in the rain...!








No comments:
Post a Comment