Saturday, 3 January 2015

2015.....!!

I returned 50 two days ago and the most devastating of turning this age was, that my friend, Jane did not mail me to wish me a happy birthday. 

I am absolutely devastated as the only thing I ever wanted ....was a birthday wish. Nothing else!!!!

I don't want to spend my life away from my children. 

I don't want to share my children with anybody else. 

I am not interested in anybody else now. 

I am going thru a very messy divorce at the moment.

AND.... The only thing I ever wanted ...so badly ....

Was the birthday wish from my friend.  

Just ..... " happy birthday !! " 

That's all !!!!

It is cruel to be that sad people make you sad. But what if you are the cause of people being sad. 

I have accepted the fact that I will never hear from my friend Jane anymore.  I am sure that there is no other reason for not sending me birthday wishes ....and that is ....Jane just did not want to do it. 

That is in itself cruel...you only turn 50 once! 

For that matter ....you only turn to any age once!

But, my life is going on without my friend Jane... O Yes, very much so !

I did weep my eyes out once before about this situation and now I was just too devastated at the cruelty of Janes' manner. But since it is not my doing but something chosen to be done by Jane....I can not feel guilty about wanting the get a birthday wish. 

Other than that...nothing was ever promised a long long time ago or for that matter 1807.

My fondelest friend 

Maryxxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment